As posted a few weeks back, I’m currently busy developing materials and quantitative models for a new course looking at Electric Vehicles & Power Systems, arriving early in 2018.
** Today, I’ve just updated the course description, providing a more detailed look at what the course will cover! **
It’ll provide a thorough introduction into the issues around the disruptive shift from conventional to electric vehicles, viewed from the perspective of the power system.
- How much extra electricity will we need to generate?
- Are EVs really cleaner than conventional cars, or are we simply shifting emissions from tailpipe to power plant?
- What happens if everyone wants to charge at the same time?
- Why are forecasts for the future so varied and uncertain?
- What are the key barriers that need to be overcome if EVs are to replace conventional cars?
- What business opportunities and risks do these barriers create?
If you’re interested in the answers to these questions and more, all presented with the thoroughness, insight and thought-provoking style of a Grey Cells Energy course, keep the course page bookmarked, or send an email with the subject line “EV course” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you on the course!
Managing Director, Grey Cells Energy Ltd.