An introduction to the role of hydrogen within clean energy
A time-effective business-focused seminar providing key stakeholders with an understanding of hydrogen as an enabler for renewable and clean energy, including market opportunity, uncertainty and risk.
A clear and business-friendly introduction to the technology and infrastructure requirements, policy and commercial activities, market opportunities and competitive positioning issues around clean hydrogen. Designed for business developers, investors, policymakers and other stakeholders seeking a commercially-focused, clear language overview of this fast-emerging sector.
Among the topics covered in this time-effective one-day briefing will be:
- Hydrogen production & use
- Market applications
- Policy environments
- Clean power integration
- Transport & heat trends
- Project development & risk
- Planning & permitting
- Competition & the value-chain
- … and much more…
Click on ‘availability & inquiries’ below to register your interest and be first to see the final agenda.
The course is valuable to anyone involved in developing business strategy, assessing new market opportunities or identifying and managing the risks in new project or product business cases.
Particularly relevant roles include:
- Energy sector finance & investment
- Clean power project development
- Cleantech product development
- Energy sector professional services, including legal, insurance and consulting
Training for your company:
- The course can be delivered at your company premises or preferred venue, for small groups
- Pricing is on a transparent day-rate basis, according to location (inquire below)
- The agenda above is the recommended “off-the-shelf” agenda, but limited customisation is possible (inquire below)
Training for individuals:
- Grey Cells Energy does not currently organise open/public courses, but does work as an “associate trainer”, via larger 3rd-party event organisers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or inquire below for the latest calendar dates.
- If you are interested in remote learning or coaching – covering some or all of the topics on a one-to-one basis via the Internet – inquire below.