Plan today, to embrace tomorrow’s opportunities from floating wind projects
A 1-day business-focused seminar giving a clear understanding of Floating Offshore Wind: the opportunities; its current status; the deployment challenges; its associated innovations & supply chains.
A clear and business-friendly introduction to the technology and infrastructure requirements, policy and commercial activities, market opportunities and competitive positioning issues around floating offshore wind. Designed for business developers, investors, policymakers and other stakeholders seeking a commercially-focused, clear language overview of this fast-emerging sector.
Among the topics covered in this time-effective one-day briefing will be:
- Floating wind technology status: pilots and projects
- Design & energy production
- Cabling & grid export issues
- Market applications and potential
- Policy & regulatory issues
- Project development & risk
- Planning & permitting
- Supply & value-chain changes
- Integrating associated technologies, such as storage
Click on ‘availability & inquiries’ below to register your interest and be first to see the final agenda.
Recommended: for a comprehensive picture of offshore wind, combine this with the 2-day “Managing Risk in Offshore Wind Projects”.
The course is valuable to anyone involved in developing business strategy, assessing new market opportunities or identifying and managing the risks in new project or product business cases.
Particularly relevant roles include:
- Energy sector finance & investment
- Clean power project development
- Cleantech product development and supply chain
- Energy sector professional services, including legal, insurance and consulting
Training for your company:
- The course can be delivered at your company premises or preferred venue, for small groups
- Pricing can be quoted on a transparent day-rate or “all-in” basis, according to location (inquire below)
- The agenda above is the recommended “off-the-shelf” agenda, but limited customisation is possible (inquire below)
Training for individuals:
- Grey Cells Energy does not currently organise open/public courses, but does work as an “associate trainer”, via larger 3rd-party event organisers. Contact email@example.com or inquire below for the latest calendar dates.
- If you are interested in remote learning or coaching – covering some or all of the topics on a one-to-one basis via the Internet – inquire below.